Friday, September 19, 2008

Searching........

In search of a perfect life I feel I have squandered the precious one I had in hand. Aren't we all like that.....the grass is always greener on the other side. But why don't we look at the opportunities on this side? When all is lost it is only then that I realize that being tenecious was never my forte. I have always given up when the going got tough. Today I feel like a real failure and I am searching to find a noble reason to garb my failure with a glorious sense of purpose.
I am toying with this idea of dedicating my life to service. but will I persevere...that is a question that will be answered in another few months.
Hope I keep searching and this search never ends as I still feel there is something that He has destined for me.

1 comment:

Ajay Dass said...

Thankfully, life is always ready to give you a second chance!!
- Ajay