Tuesday, March 12, 2013

IMAGINATION

When I say the word imagination what occurs to your mind , just take a second and think what does it mean to you . Imagination can come from any place or any thing it depends on how creative you are . When I read  a book I imagine myself in that character or if I watch a film I imagine myself there . So the next time you read a book or watch a film try imagining .Close your eyes and try imagining yourself  where you own a house or maybe a bungalow and it is in front of a beach or lets just stick with reality so u got a promotion from manager to the head manager yeah that would be great , but that's all in your mind .Imagination builds your creativity.It is like your dreaming but u are awake in this dream .So lets just imagine. Do u know what I am imagining that I will get loads of hits and comments and readers. I think I am just imagining too.... much .
By

    Natalia Beschi

No comments: