Atomic Theory Of Life
I was reading the other day in the newspaper that a dad who came to know that he had a few more days to live due to cancer, started blogging all his thoughts for his children. Today he is no more but his words of advise, his thoughts are there for his kids to know him better as they grow up.
Ofcourse I am not seeing myself go away that fast but death is a cruel master. He might just snatch you away when you are needed by a loved one. So I decided to leave my footprints in the cyber world for posterity.
When I was teaching Chemistry to Niks, I learnt something new...actually a whole bunch of it. Some dealt with chemistry but a few facts about life too! Life and chemistry??
Well, it is known now that atoms that lack the required number of electrons, try stabilising themselves by borrowing the same or vice-versa. Its only when they are complete in their configuration that they are stable! Also ions are formed when atoms give or take electrons from another. What is so contradictory is that when you give electrons you are positively charged and when you take electrons you are negatively charged. Isn't that the same with life?
When you give to someone you are filled with this positive energy, whereas when you take from someone you feel a sense of guilt, need...and all of this can only mean negative energy.
Nature instills in us this inherent nature to complete ourselves. Even when we search for a life partner we never look for a twin. We somehow find ourselves attracted to this person who is completely opposite of who we are. Maybe the Chinese (or is it the Japanese?) Yin-Yang theory is true of everything.
 |
| Me And My Kids |
No comments:
Post a Comment